The Keep Me Posted North America coalition
Keep Me Posted North America is a coalition of consumer groups, charities and businesses that represent North Americans who are disadvantaged by lack of choice, or simply want to retain paper-based communications. Read our Value Proposition here.
KMP coalition members include:
We invite consumer groups, charities and businesses that value paper-based communications and consumer choice to join our coalition.
Please contact us for details about joining: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Practice Supporters
Keep Me Posted introduces a new standard for North American consumers to look for when dealing with service providers.
If you value your right to choose how you are communicated with, make sure you look for the Keep Me Posted Supporter logo on the websites and correspondence of your services providers.
The logo is awarded to organizations that pledge to follow the KMP Best Practice principles:
- No charges or other penalties for choosing paper
- Prior consent required from the consumer before ceasing to send paper documents
- No change of frequency for paper bills without prior agreement
- No difficulty to revert back to paper correspondence
- Continued access to online options
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us